Saturday, July 20, 2013

I Am Gonna Travel Down a Road, the Road That is Mine

And here I am, writing all over again....

Its been two years of meandering away from the road I planned to take. Two years full of new experiences, doing new things in life not done before and making a happy compromise with the new path of life embraced.

Yet, I still realize that a burning desire remains. The road that I left still beckons me. As I tackle the age old stigmas of handling family reponsibility, the pull towards pursuing my dreams of building a setup of my own seems irresistible. The ideas are hazy, the road not totally clear. I search in the haze for the path that is mine. Never much of a person believing in social rules and living by what I believe in, the desire to set up a different ecosystem, enterprise and realize ideas of my own grows stronger each day. I, forever a believer of questioning beliefs, researching new ideas, find a different callling. Though I may not have gone to the States for learning what I wished and finding kinship in that ecosystem, the fire to start it here, still burns....burns hard.....

How long will this compromised path of life keep me bound to it? The time to break away to my own calling is coming soon. Time to get going on building something new !!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment